Get a glance at the Palm Jumeirah, the famous archipelago, with its beautiful destinations, from the sea, as part of our guided tour on a high-speed boat. The magnificence of the Palm is outlandish comparatively to any other group of islands, and a naked eye cannot merely measure its beauty. Here are five reasons why you should consider a boat trip through Gulf waters to see the glorious island the Palm.
1. Historically, the Palm Jumeirah was built with the utmost care and maintenance, and it took more than 10.5 million trucks' transported sands for its construction. As for estimation, the island, which is of 5 by 5 kilometers is adding 78 kilometers to the Dubai Coastline.
2. To plan the island, the engineers took more than 100 studies, which was eventually fruitful. One of the ideas was to pile up large rocks from the very bottom to the top of the sea, eruditely, to keep the sand from being perished.
3. The famous Atlantis, the fictional island mentioned by Plato in his works, is brought to life on the Palm island. The Atlantis of the Palm is a hotel & resort, which took inspiration from the myth of Atlantis. The panorama of this huge hotel is both soothing and lordly simultaneously.
4. The Burj Al Arab, the third tallest hotel in the entire world resembles in its designs to a ship sail. Its architectural designs are the perfect mixture of wonder and majesty. And to see it in its fullest form from the sea is the bliss of lifetime.
5. Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, located on the Crescent Road, took inspiration from the Ottoman empire in its architectural designs. The very natural aura of it makes itself a prominent site in Dubai, and it could be said that it anticipates the luxury villas and palaces of Arabia with its dazzling beauty.
A boat ride of 90 minutes to ensure you get the most enjoyable moments. The boat departs from Dubai Marina. Working hours are from 9 AM to 6 PM every day.